I saw a friend of mine wear a white under tee, now normally I violently oppose this look & think all tees are overrated. But he pulled it off well.
I wondered why I liked it when he did it, but hated it all the many times I observed it before.
This look is pure laziness in its genus. But to remix the inherent laziness with a great look creates the effect of a godly, effortless style. And trust me, you want that.
Here’s what he did that you should do if you decide to pull off the white under tee:
1. Wear nice, dressy shoes. No sneakers/slippers/flip-flops or you will honestly look like a lazy bitch. No one likes a lazy bitch. Grow up.
2. Don’t actually wear your yellow pitted, crew-neck, 2-year-old undershirt that is in your drawer now. Go buy a nice fitting v-neck white shirt that people think is an undershirt with short-short sleeves. This way, everyone thinks you look that good getting dressed everyday.
Protip: The yellow pit stains in your shirts & undershirts are not yellow toxic bile constantly leaking out of your smelly pits. It is the metal in your deodorant. The aluminum is the antiperspirants that stops you from sweating & is in 99% of deodorants. It is bad for you and ruins your clothes. I recommend Tom’s of Maine, un-scented deodorant & while you will not smell like BO, you will sweat as much as you would without antiperspirants. Also, aluminum in the body has been traced to alzheimers & cancer, so I don’t fux with antiperspirants.
Those are the only two real rules. Fun socks upgrade this look. Slacks and jeans both work with this.
Good luck looking lazy. I know it’s hard work.
- Aluminum Compounds in Antiperspirant Deodorant (chem.answers.com)
- News: Robert Owen, the undershirt solution (welldresseddad.com)
- MOM! HELP!!! My life is in the pit, and I can’t get out! – Well, we’ve all known that Milk of Magnesia has its use, but did you know it can save your pits, and help you keep your memory at the same time? Fancy that! Sounds like a MOM rescue, doesn’t (sonshinegrove.wordpress.com)
- Closet Staple: Black Blazer (lmariestyle.wordpress.com)
- Best-selling Men’s Undershirts on the Market (fashion.answers.com)
- How to Avoid Pit Stains on White Shirts (mensjournal.com)
- The Best V-Neck Undershirt, Part One (brooksreview.net)
- Five Things to Know if You’re Allergic to Antiperspirant Deodorants (allergies.answers.com)